Our AFC center isn’t like other urgent care centers—what we promise is what we deliver! When you visit us, you’ll receive attentive medical care without having to wait forever or shell out too much money.
Read on as our AFC team further explains what you can expect when you pay us a visit!
- Visiting our urgent care facility is less expensive than visiting the emergency room. Every year, people spend $4.4 billion on emergency room visits when the treatment they require could be provided by our urgent care center. On average, a visit to our urgent care clinic costs between $100 and $200, whereas an emergency room visit costs more than $1,000.
- We deal with a wide variety of insurance plans. You shouldn’t be concerned that our AFC center won’t be able to accept your insurance payment type. We work with large organizations like Medicare in addition to most major health insurance programs. You can see a complete list of acceptable insurance companies here.
- A discounted cost is available for self-pay options. There is a $140 office fee for visiting our AFC facility; however, if you are self-paying or do not have insurance, we offer lower rates. You can contact us here if you have any questions about our self-pay options.
- Attending our urgent care center on any given day is a wise decision. We’re open seven days a week, with extended hours to fit your busy schedule! We’re open from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday through Friday, and from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday and Sunday.
- We can help you avoid missing work. We know visiting the doctor can get in the way of daily life. We’re open on weekends and can assist you get back on your feet and back to work as soon as possible!
- There’s no need to schedule an appointment. We offer non-emergency care without the need to make an appointment in advance! Additionally, if you require a COVID-19, strep or flu test, you don’t need to make an appointment for those either. Just come in, and we’ll take care of the rest.
We’re here for you now and always! Don’t hesitate to visit our AFC Urgent Care Gastonia team today.